Quickly create a meeting by specifying a subject, description, format (online / offline) and date.
System will automatically:
- Will send invitations and materials to the meeting participants
- Will prompts you to save the appointment to your calendar
- Will create a room if the meeting is online
- Will send out reminders 1 hour before the meeting
- If there was a recording of the meeting, will send the saved video of the meeting to all participants
In case the date of the meeting has not been agreed yet, arrange a meeting with an "Open Date" for auto-negotiation in 2 steps:
- Specify format, list of participants and available slots
- Participants will select suitable dates and times
The system will select the nearest free slot for all, after which the participants will receive invitations with a link to the Zuzan conference room (for an online meeting) or an address if the meeting is offline.
Zuzan video conferencing includes all the usual functions for conducting an online meeting:
- Screen sharing
- Built-in chat
- Managing participant sound settings